Do you want to spice up your next trip to the Bay? Rent a paddleboard and get out on the waves in a new way this summer. For more information or to reserve your stand up paddleboard today, contact Route 72 Waverunner & Kayak at (609) 361-7147.
SUP RentalRequest Reservation
Renting a paddleboard is a unique and fun way to get out on the water—make sure you try one before leaving New Jersey. For information on our hourly, daily, and weekly rates, contact us. Life jackets and paddles are included with each rental.
SUP rentals are swiftly gaining popularity among beachgoers. They offer the adrenaline rush of the surfboard and combine it with the maneuverability of a kayak to create a board that’s easy to learn and fun to use. Here are just a few ways our customers enjoy our paddle board rentals:
- Cruising along New Jersey’s shores. SUPs are excellent for sightseeing—you can go as slowly as you want, taking in the seascape of Long Beach Island and the sparkling waters of the Atlantic.
- Getting a good workout. Believe it or not, paddle boarding is not only fun, but also good for your body. Since paddling doesn’t put undue strain on your muscles and bones, you’ll be able to exercise your core, upper arms, and balancing skills without worrying about damaging your joints. Some people even use their paddleboards as floating yoga mats.
- Spending quality time with the kids. Paddle boarding is so easy that even youngsters can pick it up in just half an hour.
- Relaxing with friends. Since paddle boarding isn’t as taxing as kayaking or as noisy as jet skiing, it’s easy to chat as you paddle around Long Beach Island.
- Riding the waves! SUPs can be used to surf as well as paddle—if you’re craving a little adventure and excitement, you won’t be disappointed.
At Route 72, we’re proud to offer the best equipment around, as well as affordable prices. We keep all our paddleboards, kayaks, and waverunner rentals in top condition to ensure you’re getting the best experience possible. Our professional, experienced staff works with you to make your trip to LBI everything you want it to be. Contact us today at (609) 361-7147 to learn more about what Route 72 Waverunner & Kayak has to offer.